Thursday, November 26, 2009

Loved

She wanted to go Sakura so that we could eat slowly and catch up. So there we were at Pioneer stadium. On a midweek night.





Have I told you that I love you to bits Sally? Yup since almost a decade ago. When we had those bf fights, mugged for our FM papers in World Trade Centre but ended up in the good ol Sentosa beach instead, rescued you through the window of your bedroom cos you were locked in on our crucial exam day until the day you belonged to another. I'm glad and proud to be part of your life. Thank you for being there for me come rain or shine.




Thank you Songe for the jersey! Love it! My first ever jersey! And it fits me well! So clever.. However, even if you were to propose to me with a 10-carat ring, I will still NOT give in to your temptation. Pppppfffffrrrrrttttttt!


So..... soccer this Sunday at sunset? HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home