Monday, November 23, 2009

Impromptu Sunday

Sunday started damn early for me again. I was trying to sleep after 6.15am but could not. So changed my clothes and mom willingly joined me for our morning brisk walk. I WILL BRING MY HP NEXT ROUND cos I saw sunflowers and many other colorful flowers at the brisk walk area which is just next to my blk. GOSH! Finally have our own lil piece of garden. :D


I proceeded to the gym area for my rounds of spin-arounds and such while mom started her rounds of walk. Once done, I moved on to completing 5 rounds. Checked with mom and she proudly said she done 6. Huh? From the beginning till now only 6 ar. Ceh! hee.


Took the morning shower and drove sis to werk and mom to market. So much for the drive, mom did not buy alot of things from Jwest market. Drove home.


Noon came and I found myself being 'forced' to attend a Wedding of Uncle Bob's only child. Thankfully when we reached there, it was not that crowded. So had the sinful nasi minyak and drove home on limited petrol left. hee. Called Joce eagerly since we really wanted to catch My GF is an Agent. And decided to watch at AMK Hub. My first time there. And Joce, u realise? It's our third movie date tog??? WOW. What's next? New Moon? That's a brand of a tin of sardines right? :









Jae-joon is the CUTE geeky guy. I like! hee...the movie was FUNNY and we laughed till the row of seats shook. Must be the guy next to me lah. hee.



We smuggled Koi into the Cinema. And this is my 2nd round of Koi with 50% sugar level yet I can't tell the diff with the 100% one. Let's go for 0% next time! hee.

Oh gosh! Hari Raya is this Friday and I have not baked a single cookie yet! So dead. Only got mom's rempenyek for now which I been crunching at times wout her knowledge. hee. And dad got a new DVD player which is touch-screen. Coool! Bet sis didn't even realise it was there.

Sorry Mr Gee for sleeping on u yet again. Third time to be exact. My Bad. hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home