Saturday, November 21, 2009

Loves

Finally, we got to meet up and watched a movie together. A long one that is. A whole of 157mins. Gosh! You bet I was closing my eyes ocassionally despite sharing the couple seat with the BFF and she was agitating the whole time. We were giggling as we were surrounded by couples undoubtedly and then suddenly her face expression became like how she used to stare at our Bio teacher back in sec sch days.. That's Freaky Sheeks! Yikes.



The movie ended close to 1145pm and I thot I was already sleep walking from then. Sent Sheeks home to Jelapang first and reached after 1215. Instead of hurrying home, she still dillie dallie and we took a group pic after midnight which we nvr done before. But then again, I slept with Mr Gee around 1250am...



Delighted with our KOI choc ice blended...YUMMY

THREEsome!

Still managed to whip a sleepy smile....


First day of PE course got lost and called for directions. hee. Then found myself a cosy corner and settled in when suddenly a Mr Al and a lady from SCE joined me. And we clicked like we met ages ago and so we went for lunch and basically hung out together for both days. We even planned to attend the next course together..Haha..


After the 1st day of no work, I was feeling tired perhaps from the late night movie. So the Berita on Suria sounded like lullaby to me and I ended up in bed. From 8pm all the way till 5am the next morning. So you bet I slept on Mr Gee (promise broken, Yikes!) and when I woke up, I couldn't even find my hp. I wondered if hangovers feel like this. hee. After I saw my hp next to sis' PC, quickly checked it and saw 1 sms from him...Of course I did not reply immediately la cos he's probably in dreamland already and having his 1st paper in a few hrs' time. And soon I fell aslp again.

Anyways, what I learnt from the course are basically two major things at least to me.
1) I.M.Possible
2) Never ASS.U.ME
And the GEEKS in the PINK party for Linda's Bday went great..Thanks to Syiq's crazy idea, we both bought ourselves each a geeky pair of speckies....And of all pple, I bumped into Mr Wira at Far East...Gosh! He was grinning just as he put on his sunnies..

Posing with the Bday babe...And GOSH! I looked like a terrifying Geek Bully...haha...while the bday girl grin innocently....hehe


GEEKS RULEZ! Right?



Finally met Mr Gee! The mini version...heee......Aren't we SO compatible????



Never EVER again...heehee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home