Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cakes and Such



Sis' candleless bday cake . It tasted as bad as it looks..Poor choice mom! hee...And sis got another Breadtalk cake from her manager....Choc again..


And someone gave her this too cute to be eaten muffin from Mrs Fields..
I can't wait to peel off the eyes!





And another cupcake from her event. Pharmacist Nite on ur Bday...PERFECT! loser...heee





And Mr Gee..Thanks eh for dropping by and the only words I spoke to u were "Eh u looked shiny eh?!" But at least finally on the 27th day, I got to hear ur voice over the phone!! And that's only after I got two missed calls from u and cos I blurly gave u the wrong location...
Anyways, dun't u tink that tiny lil spoon is too cute for the cake? Luckily I got my fork but still doesn't help much cos it broke into two while I tried to hit the macroon..
Nevertheless, thankies eh.... HEE
Tomorrow will be Friday the 13th! We'll be scaring people with our voices! :D
Sis just called from Cambodia and told me she got me studs..Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home