Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Bday SIS

"Happy Bday to the Best Sis in the whole wide world
Hmph! Obviously ur mom's all-time fave girl
Cos everytime u get ur way
While I on the other hand, got no say


When i pulled ur hair and u pulled mine
I got the blame every single time
Juz cos ur physically smaller
BUT remember, u'll always be Older

Hopefully u'll get hitched before u hit the big three zero
Waiting for ur feet to be swept away by ur hero
BUT ur still the BEST sis 1 could ever ask for
And there's nothing in the world I wld wana ask for more"

So...I surprised her with her HUGE Fossil box at midnight and she was already half-asleep. Forced her to put on her speckies and I on the lights! heee...
I told u it's HUGE!


That's my sis busy rummaging to untie her presie at the stroke of midnight! I'm sure she wld've thot that she's still in dreamland....suka nampak! hee




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning SMS with Songe


Yamyam (6.35AM): 1 paragraph already. Enuf? Dono how to react.


Songe (7.18AM): Na...Where got more sincere and loving like mine...kekekeke...Accept him lah...B4 I really snatch u from him

Yamyam (7.22AM): He nvr ask how to accept. U no confident to snatch me frm him ma..Wei! Nvr bathe ar

Songe (7.36AM): I will win pants up loh...I ask u so many times u never agree...kekekeke

Yamyam (7.51AM): Songe! Yikes got polismen turned their heads at me at bus stop sia. 1 chinese 1 malay. They dun have the rite to stare me juz cos they're polis ma. I dun even look like a thief.


Songe (7.54AM): U are a thief loh....Stealing people's heart...haha...


VERY FUNNY...Fine ur forgiven cos at least u din call me HAMBURGLAR...ppprrrfffftttt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home