Saturday, November 14, 2009

Odd Day, Truly

I never knew that Friday the 13th 2009 could be one of the craziest odd day, odd mth and odd year.
Because it was my first Karaoke session with the girls at Marina.


Nvr wld I imagine myself singing like mad in that K box for at least three hours and over 20 songs. Faint.

We had our warm up by crashing the crowd at the City Link and cos of the Apec, it made the view worthwhile with alot of international faces donned in smart coats. hee. So that wld probably prolonged the warm-up session.


Nevertheless, it was oh so FUN karaoke-ing with the girls cos I've seen a different sides of them totally. Like GG, she was so so comical, not that she didn't sing well, she did pretty well indeed, BUT let's just wait till later hor. Then Partner was the back-up singer and dancer. She sang so loudly but when I shoved the mic to her face, she went dumb. Gosh! Took the mic away and she started her yelling again...haha. We almost broke the sofa with our moves. hee. Joce, was the instant duet of mine. Whenever I sing, she'll join me...With legs up on the sofa...I think we'll make a perfect duet, let's cut an album shan't we? haha. Casper ar? Thankfully did not come in her Getai costume but sang her Chinese songs well I must say...hee...Songe, see la u dun wana come rite? Otherwise, u wld have melted instantly! haha... ;P


This is the list of songs that I remembered singing last night. HEE!

1. Basket Case (Green Day, karaoke?? So not right!)

2. Big Big World (caught in video, no youtube or FB pls, else I sue u for defamation!! hehe)

3. Born to make u happy (YEAH! Fave! Britney! But sad song...)

4. Baby One More Time (We almost followed the dancesteps in the video! haha)

5. Beautiful by Akon (gosh! U wont believe that I repeated the word beautiful like a hundred times for this song!)

6. Closer by Neyo (hehe! act hip hop only, so fast-paced, in the end left me breathless)

7. Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake (song too fast again, yikes)

8. Umbrella (sang with Partner! She loves this Minah song so much she went ela ela ela ela eh eh eh...haha..and GG took out her brolly! faint)

9. Can't Smile Without U (ok for this one all of us sing aloud only at the chorus, the rest of the song, Hancur!)

10. Clumsy by Fergie (woah! we loved the trippin OH, stumblin OH, flippin OH, fumblin OH, Clumsy cos I'm fallin in love)

11. 25 mins by MLTR (oh gosh! I dono why but even the youngest in the group likes this song...after some time...I finally made up my mind.....HAHA)

12. F* It (sung sololy by me...So girls that's probably the only time u gonna hear me curse the most in my life..hee)

13. Can't get u out of my head by Kylie (everyone goes la la la la la la la la la la la la...)

14. Bizarre Love Triangle (the weirdest version we heard la)

15. Against All Odds by WestLife n Mariah (GG was literally looking at us when we went SO TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOOOOWWW, told ya she comical cos we too engrossed to realise she's actually listening to us sing attentively)

16. Because of You by Kelly Clarkson (Yeah! We reached the high notes rite Joce?? Or did we? haha)

17. Black or White by MJ (gosh! this one totally sabo-ed by GG! Thot she gonna sing in the end I rapped my way thru the song...Thanks eh! MJ, pls forgive me...hee)

18. I drive myself crazy by Nsync (so not in sync with the song altho I love it so much)

19. Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis (gosh the lyrics cheated us on this one cos it went faster than the music!)

20. Better in Time by Leona Lewis (only know the chorus well...haha)

21. Barbie Girl by Aqua (OH I LOVE U KEN! in the most bimbotic voice I cld!)

22. Can't fight the moonlight by LeAnn Rimes (we love this one esp the chorus!! not to hide from my kiss..but u know but u know that u ....)

23. Back at One by Brian McKnight (we learnt how to count again! haha)

24. Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston (got this one solo and the rest joined for the chorus)

If u realise, most of the song titles started with B. So u bet we haven't got the time to reach other Alphabets yet BUT we're already flat out at the end of the session. Next time can we book for 8hrs pls pls pls?? haha..




Yesterday, when I was young. The ONLY English song that I donno. hee




This is when you sing and rest ur arm on someone's lap who's closest next to you.



The back-up singer and dancer obviously handsfree without the mic. HEE



This is when u multi-task, mic in one hand and pau in the other. :D




Oh what a spread! I swear I wasn't part of the glutton session. haha




Joce, r u hiding some of the food in both ur cheeks?? No? HAHA


How I'm gonna spend my weekend? It's gonna be just me and ELLE mag and lotsa sleep to catch up. hee. ;P And hey, I've managed to upload 17 freaking CDs into my Ipod. Cooooool..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home