Monday, November 9, 2009

That Floaty Feeling



A dose of endorphins anyone?



Did I mention how BORED I got? So I sun Mr Hippo and sis' non-living flower!






I felt insanely crazy as I watched the leaves of the flower flap and flap and flap upon the solar energy.




I thot it wld be a boring nappy Sunday spending time watching EMA on MTV but things took a turn in the evening when BFF Sheeks called. And I missed her call. So swiftly returned her call and somehow in about half an hour's time, I was already in town. And yet she from Toa Payoh hasn't even arrived...Star Karat since forever! We checked out Tangs but to our dismay the set we wanted was OOS. That fast?! Thot only yesterday sis received the pamphlet. So we settled for a similar set but different brand. Gosh! All the Xmas sets are out in full force and they're all oh so irresistable...Urgh!


Then we moved on to ION whereby Sheeks spent more than half an hour in DIVA. For a pair of turqoise earrings. Haiz! Then in Mitju, luckily babe called so I was busy gossiping over the phone to bother about Sheek's infidelity with the spread of varieties of shoes avail. Then she sampled the chocs in Royce la pulak..


Altho I had dinner just before I met Sheeks, I was hungry after the brief present-hunting. So I had mom's mee soto and then Sheeks called. So was hanging with her while washing the dishes, brushing teeth and all the way on bed. Till sis was whining then I managed to hang up on her...heee....


I can't wait for Wed to come now cos I dono how long Mom wld be able to keep the secret...Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home