Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mr GEE over Flowers...haha

And I told u SO....



See Mr Gee? Green and Pink goes naturally well together.
HAHA


Shrieks.... PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!! *blinks eyes




The sexual-depressed color not my fave BUT still looks pretty!!! :)




Pineapple tarts anyone? hehe...




I have no idea wat flower this is...It's furry, it's bally and it's sexily red! hee




Up close! I'm so tempted to feel it but i can already imagine all the nyonyas coming after me with the angst in their faces so I had better refrained.





Opens eyes BIG BIG!




This one grows on the stalk...




Finally a sunflower at your backyard! Heavens!




And Mr Gee, please have a speedy recovery! So that u won't be as cranky... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home