Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally...Pierced

Ah Nian booked me to accompany her to......PIERCE her ears like finally. Altho I thot that it may not make her any less feminine than she should be, I still gave her my support by being there for her. TKD guy oso got piercing u know. Duh! Hee. And yes she could easily get it done for a mere ten bucks But settled for the one that costs $148 instead. At least it came with 6 weeks of follow-up. Then dragged her to town and wanted to try to just curl her lashes but FAILED. Damn! hee. I'm gonna tie you up the next try. Oh she got her brows done too! At Far East! Yippeeee...So what's next? Thrill me Nian! heeee... ;P

Aawwww... Ain't that pretty lil studs? hee... Thank God it's over cos ur hands were so wet..While gripping onto mine. You're not even in labour loh...hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home