Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reality Bites

Oh wow! Dec's here. Somehow I just can't wait for 2010 to kick in altho I have no big plans watsoever for the year.


I had the most tiring weekend ever. I just felt exhausted no matter it was supposed to be a long break for me. Yah rite! Hari Raya was visiting one of the Obeks and only us girls. But I did get to eat the Kambing collected by bro. I think 70% of it was consumed by me. Oh no!


Sat was shopping with the Babe at Vivo and I got 4 items at a total of $119. Cool huh! And I'm loving F21 jeans' cut. The best part is there is no need for alteration. Yey! And babe, u know 313 @ Somerset gonna have a multi-storey Zara, F21 and the biggest Uniqlo store!! I'm SO going there!!!!


I was dragged to a Sexual Assault self-defense workshop on Sunday and it took my whole Sunday cos 10-5pm. Of all places, it was at Aljunied. Luckily Mr Gee was there to 'accompany' me cos this bimbo had reached way earlier. And that place is just so indescribable. It seems hard to spot a Sporean there and there's NOT a single shopping mall in the vicinity. Gosh! I will nvr ever get down at that station again. Ever.
I was proudly wearing my new F21 jeans and by the end of the workshop, it became a size looser. Damn. The workshop was cool despite only 6 of us girls in it. Learnt the technics on how to tackle rapists and the trainer sacrificed himself or rather voluntarily wanted to get hurt himself. He put on his protection gears so that to minimize body contact (according to him lah) and tried to hug each and everyone of us and see how we gonna put in use what we've learnt. When it comes to my turn, I think he had a hard time trying to hug me cos I pushed him with the spear and muster all my kickboxing skills into use. And suddenly came a loud whack on his back from my kick. Oops. He said he could feel it despite the guards. There was a time I almost wanted to sit on him but he was touching the top of my head and time suddenly stood still. hee...

The next day when I woke up, my neck, bum and legs sore. Worst than kickboxing sessions. Now I have to thank mom for forbidding me to join TKD lessons. haha.



Try me! Anyone?




When I came back from leave, saw this choc on my table. And till today I donno which student actually gave it to me. Whoever you are, thanks eh...for having the intention to increase my waistline...heeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home