Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busted..Totally busted.

Songe dropped by office to pass me the xmas gift. As u can see, it's obviously a box of rochers. But he included in the tag, "Don't judge by its cover." Okie fine. Suits u. But I know it's still a box of rochers. Urgh.


Nevertheless, he painstakingly wrapped it up with the Ikea wrapper he got the other day.







And not only that, a trace of pink was included. How sweet altho I am still pissed with the Rochers.






Hence, I opened the box and found one of the green rocher missing. Cutely, he stuck a pair of horseshoe studs from Perllini on the empty hole. Not only that.




The Hello Kitty card holder was stuck on the cover. Melts. I knew he went and bot all these stuff when we went to catch the Couple Retreat. So I guess he learnt a thing or two from the movie. Haha!


X'mas Chicks Party was noisily crazy and we had the whole cafe to ourselves. Nice!



And guess what? I got the exact same pair of horseshoe studs from partner. And the butterfly pair. Yipeeee! Thankies ya. Altho my ears can only have one for each. Hee. And I think we looked good together. Haha!



Anyways, went out early today. To have KFC bf with Mak finally. Then met Babe and off we go to 313. Gosh! We went awe at F21 and scrutinised every floor. Then I bumped into Mr Dec. Only recently got reconnected and then now saw him in person. I was too shocked to converse and catch up. Anyways gd to see him again after so damn long. Ten years? Oh no. That long ar. Gosh.


And as we made our way to Taka, saw a familiar face. EC!!!! Heeee. Of all pple. And babe was trying to run to nowhere cos he saw her flaming. haha.. Try harder next time ar...hee..Anyways, no more shopping till next year. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home