Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gifts and such

And so the Xmas gifts started pouring in and I kinda felt bothered that they're taking up my desk space. So today I brought home two small bags of them.


Partner has asked me in advance for my wishlist. I only gave her one item. A bath towel since my current ones can be used as rags already. A pink bath towel to be exact. And a pink polka dot bath towel filled with cupcakes I got. It's super cute loh and the best part is, it's from aussino KIDS. Thanks hor! Lucky can wrap me although very challenging enough for me to do so.




EC passed me his present today. And it fits me to a T. Seriously. The word diamonds got lost in my chest. Duh! Obviously, he underestimated my size. haha.


Yup got this much for the gifts and it's not even Xmas yet nor my Bday.
Shiok ar! hehe.. Thaaanks all.

Thanks Mr Gee for accompanying me the whole day.
Now I know what you mean by being closer.... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home