Thursday, December 17, 2009

Halloween on Xmas

This is what we called, " Halloween on Christmas.."





Supposed to take a pic of the xmas tree but some pole just had to block it. Thanks hor.




The three of us went throtting to Ikea. Songe got his wine rack while Ham2 and I got the wrappers. We went shooting in there. And Ham2 just had to grab the hotdog altho we juz had KFC. Songe survived on his large whipped potato and my burps. hee. And while she squeezed her sauces out, we heard a loud MOO and that got Songe to turn red. Woa 1st time see u so red knowing that ur so tanned alr.



Here's the best partner I could ever ask for. Nvm she eats and munches aloud. Nvm she always scolds the kids and say "What's ur prob?" I still love her to bits.


Songe and I took 61 home and out of a sudden, he insisted in sending me home via Londa. So he smuggled me into Pine Grove, almost met Mami and sis and before I knew it, I was home. Yes. Our houses are linked by one straight road. I think the perfume which I sprayed on him werked. hee.


Today after work went over to Lot 1 to get the BB. But ended up in WM instead. Waited for abt an hour before getting it settled. So Mr Gee, will u syg me more aft I got hold of BB now? hehe.. hmph!


I had a hell of a gd time this week. :D

On Monday, gobbled BK before Planet 51. I especially love the antenna part! haha. And I bet partner's loving it too. hee.

On Tue...Ermmm Confi but I had a great time too! It's one of a kind. Really.

And yest, had so much fun at Ikea. We even saw the Yoga Teacher lookalike from Couples Retreat there. oh wow!

I am oh so packed this week and I still need to find the time to watch The Completely Perfect BF Robot. Oh Yes. I'm gonna use that for the criteria okie. heee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home