Sunday, December 13, 2009

ODDEST Weekend

All I can say is ODD. Yup Odd.


We went to catch New Moon on Friday after work. Songe oddly fetched me at bus stop with his Lexus (are u sure it's lexus?) and off we went to JP. We survived on popcorn without proper dinner. The movie ended abruptly aft Ed asked, "Marry Me." And the lights went on.. Everyone went HUH? hee... Songe sent me home for the second time but I preferred the first send-off cos that's by foot.




Leme ask again? Are u sure it's Lexus?

Sat turned out totally unexpected. Due to an unforeseen circumstance and a dilemma for me, I ended up watching Couples Retreat with Songe. So hands filled with Ice lemon tea, Popcorn, Kacang Putih and a choc brownie Ben and Jerry's, we walked into the cinema oddly like as if going for a course. The movie was so-so and more appropriate for those 'old married couples' - like us. haha... Yah right.


Went to meet the girls at Vivo and swiftly grabbed presents. Proceeded to Keppel Club after that. Most of the Profs were already there and we started dinner quite late in fact. Halfway through, Prof Kyu interrupted with the lucky draw.


Big Boss had to scream "MARIYAM, WAKE UP!" And that got me startled. Firstly, I wasn't sleeping. 2ndly, pls wake me up only if you got my name for either Ferragamo, Prada or Mont Blanc vouchers okie. Not for the ten dollar NTUC voucher. hee. Nvrtheless, oddly, it was my first win in my whole four yrs. Not bad huh. hee.



After the dinner we took a cab home and I had the oddest cab encounter. The cab driver stopped by the bus stop at Bt Batok Road and excused himself cos he need to wee. huh?!? I was too shocked to react. Dono should SPEAR him or get out of the cab and run to the nearest HDB. But I kinda got stucked to the seat. Upon reaching my car park, I handed over to him the fare and asked him to keep the change cos I dun wan anything from his hands. Yucks!


This morning woke up early and went to sis' fren's solemnization. It turned out pretty well and I kinda missed my bridesmaid duties. BFF Sheek, please let me be ur bridesmaid ya...heee!


The room was cramped as norm and I ended up sitting on the bed oddly with the photographer seated in front of me. Ish. Thankfully, it was only for a few mins. hee. When all's done, I excused myself and walked over to the Admiralty station. Oddly, there's a pakcik who walked past me and said "Slamat Pagi Permaisuri (Gd morning Queen)." Queen? Eeeks.. I'm Princess Fiona eh... Not queen.. U bet he's not that ok I think. Probably my hot pink baju kurung got his attention. heee.




I just had to steal the pink roses even if it's for a sec.



The pretty pretty bride. CONGRATS ya!


.:A new beginning:.

Mr Gee the ODDie, u've been a great influence on me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home