Friday, February 19, 2010

BFFs @ Carousel - Bday Bash

And so the day came and I was excited not to be receiving presies but to be spending time with all FOUR BFFs in full force. Normally, there's always one who couldn't make it but this time, everyone made the effort to come despite their huge commitments. Well, of course lah since the date was set at Carousel Royal Plaza on Scotts. I've made the reservations more than two weeks ago and I'm sure every single of the BFFs was looking forward to the date.

I've kinda cheated them that the hi-tea gonna start at 3pm instead of the real 3.30pm because knowing them so well, they would only arrived at 4pm then. So we were early for the FIRST time ever and had to wait for the lounge to be opened. Hee.

I was pleased that the BFFs came in all black (as requested by me but i tink it's just their fave color anyways) with me being the ODD one out in PINK. So THANK YOU for the FOSSIL belt and CITIGEMS chain, the pick-up and send-off, the fun and laughter and most imptly, for being the bestest BFFs I could ever wish for!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home