Monday, February 1, 2010

Nerds Attack

I saw Boss' car in the driveway and quickly opened the main door for her. The first question she asked me, "Eh how come u wear ur specs today? Looked nerdy eh."

Thanks....

Then Prof came and looked at me. "So Mariyam, you have become wiser. hehe...Shall I address u as Ms or Mdm now?" Maintaining my cool and replied, "Thank you."

Another Prof came to return my key and coolly said, "Professor Mariyam, I wld like to return and collect the new key." (^.^)'

The other Prof opened the door and and looked at me TWICE. "Eh new look eh?"
I replied, "Temporary look."

EC came for the second time and only now realised that my eyes were behind my nerdy specs. He questioned why I'm wearing it in which I replied saying I'm having stye. He even added whom had I peeped. Thanks lor.

And the fact that my desk is the first one just after the door doesn't help at all. Urgh.
Funny thing was the students nvr comment anything and talked to me as usual with no weird stares or watsoever.


GLEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home