Monday, February 8, 2010

Short short short

Langkawi trip was done and over with. Was chaotically fun being the first proper hol with the parents. Thankfully, Bro did not tag along otherwise it'd be even draggier but with more laughter nonetheless. Hee.


It was my fastest flight so far compared to Japan, Perth and Melbourne. Obviously. And the simple meal made it even faster. Once landed on the island, I could literally feel the sun burning on my skin. Gonna tan like mad. :( Once passed the customs, we spotted the driver and before we knew it, we already reached Langkasuka resort.


We did not have any plans made for the rest of the day. Then decided to go out to Pantai Cenang for dinner. Settled for Janggus and had our first Langkawi dinner. hee. Did abit of jalan2 then headed back to the resort.


Itinerary:


  • Island hopping: Pulau Dayang Bunting, Feeding the Eagles (freaky) and Pulau Beras Basah [the strong wind blew my Nike cap bot from Japan, now lost at Langkawi sea :( ]

  • Underwater World

  • Cable Car to Gunung Mat Cincang (almost lost my life here, sobs)

  • Kuah Town

  • Batik Place

  • Craft Complex

  • Pasir Hitam

  • Ayer Hangat

  • Air Terjun

  • Haji Ismail

  • Kuah Town again




Alright, left my prints @ the Black Sand beach.

Bro picked us up from T2 and we had lunch at Geylang. Rushed home, did a lil unpacking and went over to a private party at Sixth Ave. Had a feast there!

Sunday was spent at Robinsons Expo Sale and we hopped by to check out the Burberry's sale despite sis alr bot me my 1st Burberry. Anyways, bot my first Steve Madden shoes at the expo sale and was quite contented. :)

I'm missing my work! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home