Friday, February 12, 2010

Out of Focus? NOT

I received a phone call from Songe and I kept scolding him 'Your head ar your head ar' until he said look up. And I really did look up, literally at my ceiling.*smacks my wide forehead. After which he said look outside. Haha. Then I saw him at the counter...Like a dream come true...Pukes! Anyways, I had a great time catching up with him and Allan with his new toy and not forgetting the super early lunch loh. Hmph!

The other time I was telling Mr Gee how getting out of focus I am and he kinda bombarded me with questions. Gulp. Now only I realised why I am feeling that I should get back on track. The track I have been on as always seems straight but now it's filled with bends. And with these bends, it made my life a tad more interesting and exciting. A straight track does not always brings you the destination you wished for but could have a dead end instead in the case of mine. You see. My life used to be all about things that I do not know if I could achieve armed only with my thinning faith. But now things seem very different. I am comfortable in my own skin. Not much worries in my mind and the best part would be being surrounded by BFFs and all the wonderful people I could ever ask for. They showed me that there is definitely more to life than all that. And I'm beginning to really appreciate this ongoing bliss. :D
Thanking YOU can never be enough.
Hee. Yes I know I've been a bum and uploading just a pair of my humble footprints will not suffice on the Langkawi Experience. So here it comes. The sceneries captured. :)
We are the CROCS family! Guess which is mine?? ;)

Sis and I @ Pulau Beras Basah....Soaking in the sun and beauty of the beach.


Taken from the boatride...Super windy till my Nike cap got blown off to the sea.. :(

When I saw these cliffs, I was feeling in Bridget's sexiest beach. haha.

This is the famous Pulau Dayang Bunting. If you look closely, you could see the shape of a pregnant lady lying on her back. Her head on the right, her boobs followed by her pregnant stomach.
I'm amazed.

Where's our boat???



Upon cable car take-off, someone actually farted and got dad cringing and pinching his nose instantly. Mom braced the smell with her super shades. :) Welcome to my family!
Aerial view!


Songe, this one's for you. I SURVIVED the Cable Car ride. Not after my legs went jelly and I sat on the flight of stairs instead of enjoying the views.


The rice field. You can nvr find this here.


Pantai Cenang..Probably the most hip Beach at Langkawi.


Mr Gee at his BEST. Faints.



Us at Black Sand Beach.. See those sand..Looks like tar.. Hee


Eagle square in Kuah Town. A must see if you go Langkawi.



Us at the long white beach....



A man retrieving his net for the fish.






This is lame but it's not from me...Sis did it..Yikes



From our Langkasuka (souds vulgar to me, donno why) resort beach.



Bon Voyage...So long Langkawi!



Up above the sky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home