Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekender

No, I did not have any plans for the weekend but yesterday Songe msg me abt going to Funan. But it ended with him merely asking ONLY. Hmph. Well, the reason was when I reached Funan just now, I saw Abg Matmat instead! Eeeeks. So had a brief catch-up with him as well.

Anyways, both of them managed to grab their 1.8k toys each. Hopefully, they will make full use of it. After Abg Matmat went back, Songe and I had our dessert at MOF. Yummy! Unagi!!


Songe and his new toy...Can smile properly?? Pls.



I love the ambience! Just see the colorful table!

Then we took 75 while Songe went home, I went ahead to meet Ah Nian. Kinda excited cos her bday's coming up real soon. Gonna hunt for that presie! Sorry can't get u tkd guy tho..Haha. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home