Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What the???

So my ex-partner has gone to greener pastures. :) Gd Luck Sue!
Thanks for everything that you taught me.
Learnt alot about work as well as life from you.



This morning sis asked me too look out of the window and this was what I saw.
I quickly took out BB and carefully put it outside my window and snapped it.




Today's Lunch time was significantly diff.
Shorty dragged me to a concert, Addy Cradle, to be exact.
Listening to the heart-thumping music made my tummy full somehow.
I bet Shorty was in heavens for that good one hour plus.
Tsk tsk...
As the Prof compared Addy to Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton, he bowed shyly.
And I thot only the Mats wld attend the gig but I must say the crowd was a good mix of PRCs, Indians and a handful of Malays regardless of age.


This one's for you Babe. Shd've borrowed Songe's new toy.

And yes. He performed wout any shoes on. Power ar Addy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home