Friday, May 21, 2010

thE fiRst MC of the YeAr

I was feeling alot sicker already yesterday. But I still went ahead with the dinner.
Probably gonna be the last time seeing him so it'd be impt to attend.
And we had this crazy craving of A&W as well. The troop bus left abt half an hr earlier than us.
We took car instead. But still we had about 2hrs to do our shopping at AEON.
Since it was the third time, I'm kinda clueless on what to buy. The Daiso sells items at RM5.
So ours wld be cheaper. Once reached, we rushed to A&W and got our Coney dogs!!!!


Just check 0ut the Root Beer Float... Super YUMMY!
Yes, with my sore throat, the root beer float tasted more yummy than ever!

And the coney dog! Me and Shorty cleaned them up in less than 30mins! hee.
So tempted to get Baskin Robin Cotton Candy and the tempura from Taiwan snacks.
However, managed to curb the temptations cos kept tinking of the upcoming dinner.

So moving on to the dinner, it seemed only yesterday that we came there.
It was back on 1st Mac.

Had the baked oyster with cheese...



The whole group of Profs went out and we went to see what they checked out.
A giant grouper! Just see wat's the price....



So if the grouper weighs abt 10kg, imagine the amt u gonna need to fork out!



Probably the tiniest wing I ever seen,
The wing of a Pigeon..



So they drink and drink and drink.
Big Boss said this Blue Label cld easily cost abt 1.2K. tsk tsk!



EC bot the cakes from Secret recipe... This is Tiramisu.



And a cheesekek! I had both... I still got my sore throat rem? hee.


I had this Charcoal bread for bf.
And as expected, my flu and cough got worst.
So finally decided to give in and pay the doc a visit.
Waited for freaking 2hrs for less than 10mins consultation.
Really was a WASTE of time. I hate MCs!
And hopefully this wld be my ONLY mc for 2010.


But after the drugs, I slept from 230 till 5plus. Gosh.
Tink my body paying back the debts of rest that was needed.
Anyways, gotta work tmr noon! ( * . * )

Oh did I mention there's stroberi ripple ice cream in the fridge NOW?? Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home