Sunday, May 23, 2010

A much-needed BREAK

It's going to be end of May now and suddenly I missed travelling already. Langkawi was in Feb but last yr went to two countries back to back. Probably that's the reason why. Another reason cld be sis came back from HK last nite! Yup. Wout ME! Hmph! It was decided only early this yr in fact i tink somewhere last mth or what. And they had to choose 19 to 22nd May. Got that meeting to 'attend' altho I don't have the importance of being there but me being around wld suffice. So gotta forgo this HK trip altho I wanted to go badly. Will have a short getaway instead this coming long wkend! Can't WaiT!!


Sis reached home at ard 1230am. I napped from 745 to 9pm.
So I waited for her while bb-ing with Mr Gee.
When she reached home, she threw MinniE, H&M black skirt, a black top from Esprit, a Disneyland lanyard and a white watch....

I simply LOVE the Minnie.
It's a baby Minnie I think cos her shoes are PINK.
And she's always in that position like wanting to be carried. Hee!
Regretted not getting more Minnie stuff in Tokyo Disneyland so asked sis to get me one from HK instead.



And look at Mom's supposedly GRAPE plant!
It just keeps on crawling and Mom's having a headache already.
Four days to go... Just four days.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home