Monday, September 6, 2010

CraSheD cOurSe

So much for no events over the wkend. When Friday came, I finally got the chance to break-fast outside again after almost one wk of eating at home. Went to Pizza Hut Lucky Plaza and definitely wld be the last Pizza Hut outlet to go to and that is IF you have no other choice like me. We went to Tangs and Ctrpoint to grab Boss' presie.




Ordered the Hut's Platter since Partner nvr had it before. :)


SyiQ and her Salad..tSk


My Basil Crayfish which is incomparable to the one at Swensens.
Don't even think of trying it.
Such a shame...hEE.


When Sat came, Mom and I were busy doing the cili2. We did the white one first followed by the rose pink BUT when we came to the Green ones, sadly it didn't turn out well and we had to throw them instead. Mom decided to give up and complete it on Sunday.
She headed to Bibik's place and instructed me to go to Hougang on the Sunday morning.



This is how the Cili2 looks like before adding the sugar coating.
Went to meet Nian for dinner and we had our yakking session at King Albert's Park MacD. ♥

And when Sunday came, I cldn't slp after Sahur so I got ready to go to Bibik's place.
Took the train to YCK and boarded 72. Reached her place at almost 830am.
Bibik was about to begin her cake baking. I was told by mom to help her.
But little did we know Bibik was trying to teach me on how to bake Kek Gulung.
She was so enthu abt it that she has prepared 2 separate ingredients just to allow me to try one round and the other for the real baking.


Everything was done by 2pm and thankfully, Bro and Sis fetched me.
Otherwise I really cldn't imagine myself carrying the 13 rolls of cake to Vivo.
I was supposed to break-fast with Mr Gee but sadly the plan didn't really worked and we ended up meeting for less than 15mins at CCK. And worst, he had to break-fast alone at Lot 1. tSk.



And today happened to be Boss' Bday. Wanted to surprise her with the cake and presies ard lunch time instead of the usual tea break hr. But she caught us preparing to light the candle. Haha! Partner and I ended up shocked.

We're pretty confident that she liked the colorful Babi we got her.
We hope she liked the Icing Room cake which was cutely tied with the polka dot red ribbon!



And by the way you know that you are OLDER when a Freshie calls you Kak. (^__^)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home