Friday, September 17, 2010

haPPy bDaY tO U

We rushed like mad walking briskier than ever. Hoping to be the first to reach Swensens at HV.
SyiQ even got to write the card at traffic lights. Hee. But after all that mad rush, we found him sitting in front of Swensens calmly. But who doesn't know that he's OH SO ANXIOUS behind all coolness. CHEY!



Made this card especially for him.
Ironically, after I was done, he gave me 2 miss calls. FreAky!




Searched for his PERFECT photo but cldn't find any.
So printed out this muffin instead!



Partner, posing with the BUNCH of flowers plus his presie!



tHe first few snaps we took upon settling down in Swensens.


Songe, I really think PINK suits you BEST!
See! You looked so MUCH brighter here...


A groupie pic before sending his 'beloved' gfs home via Londa. hEE!


tO ProbabLy tHe ONLY chinese guy who cld tolerate my burps
(sweet whispers), endured my Farts and such, survived my Sobbing and hOpinG for me to be chinese....
hAppY 27th BDAY! Grow UP plssssss! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home