Sunday, September 26, 2010

BeautiFuL wEEkEnD

What makes my weekend splendid?
Planned for Nian to come over my place on Sat but we changed the plans and I met her at WM instead. Whereby I had my PASTAMANIA (oh YAY!) and we had a lil FUN doing her project.


After Pastamania, we moved to MacD and she had a large Cafe while she bot me a HUGE double choc. tSk! Then we cut and paster and cut and paste and TADA!


tHe sweet Results! Nah. We weren't the ones drawing and coloring those desserts.
But we simply 'laminate' them with PVC sheets and big tapes. hEE!

Watching a movie wasn't part of our plan for that day. But yeah.
We watched WaLL stReeT!
IF ONLY I cld have dates with SHIA on every other weekend.♥♥


And a typical Boring Sunday was brightened up with bf-ing with mR gee.
We dropped by Teck Whye to grab my bowl at the fish shop
(almost puked at the smell of all the tiny birds' poo) and walked home. hEE!

But for now I'm all GEARED up for the Race Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home