Monday, September 27, 2010

A bLue bLue mOnDaY..nOt

It was a lil draggy (as usual) t0day. Despite having sufficient slp, I was still slpy. Enjoyed the race @ home with Dad. Kept counting how many cars got retrieved. And of course some of the highlights include Hammie throwing off his steering in disgust after striking with Webber while Kov was coolly extinguishing his own machine on wild fire. Was thinking why he skipped the pit stop instead but he was rather concerned of stopping somewhere far from the crowd to prevent mass injury.
Now that's What I wld call SPORTMANSHIP! ♥
I didn't realise what time sis got home cos I thot she wld be catching Mariah's performance as well. Woke up to find a Ferrari bear (still in plastic) next to me!


yAy! LOVES it!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
But on second look, the bear looks like it came from 7-11.
Anyways, it's probably my MOST ex bear, beating my HUGE bear price from IKEA. hEE
And Mom forbids me from tearing away the plastic. (^.^)"


On another note, sHortY bot me the flOur which she used for her YuMMy chicks!
Can't wait to powder my chicks with them but seriously, I've nvr seen such fLour mix before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home