Monday, April 4, 2011

Manic Monday

Monday was fast over. We squeezed the time to crash Ina's crib to celebrate her 1/4 century Bday. Sarpino's awaiting us and we made her blew the bday brownie quick then started lunching. Hee. Then aft lunch snapped with my Instax to complete the special project while I kept Ina busy with her cake cutting. Heh! Although it was a lil improper with too much rush, we do hope that u had a crazy time with us and of cos not forgetting the tiny MJ gift! And many thanks for the lunchie!!


HAPPY BDAY bdk jahat! ;p


Aft work had an impromptu dinner with Ah Nian who's returned from China. Stop scratching I tell u! Hee. Thanks for dinner and also the Panda Magnet! Faster faster FASTER...Set a movie date with me...We're going 3D! Oh so excited! And can't wait! Haha.



The turnlock studs pinkly wrapped!




Got shortie to do this up at the last min! Hee



Oh Yummy!




The incomplete special project!


The other side!

Gegerl who growled at us! For scaring her. She's hiding behind the telly by the way..


Heeeeee.


Love this as well!



The dinner with Nian! Mee Bandung tasted gd as I din eat it for so long alr. The peanuts add some crunch to it!



And I think I looked like I'm high on food here. Just see my messy hair. And that HUGE scoop on my waffle is the Mao Shan Wang Italian Ice Cream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home