Friday, July 15, 2011

tHe ten Hour date :)

Close to midnight but I'm still fresh! Cos just had my shower. Enjoyed the almost day-long date with Mr Gee. Hee. Altho we didn't have much plans except for the Play which was only at night. Had lunch at Ramen Ten then bot quite a few stuff. Walked down to Central and had Cold Stone. Finally! Hee.


Left was his Founder's Fave with dipped waffles while mine's all choc devotion.
I donno if I had selected the wrong flavour but it wasn't that Wow to me.



We stumbled upon the poster of the play we'd be catching.
The play altho involved only two characters, it was rather intense.
Till I believed a few from the audience, teared.




Similarly to Kumar's, we had our pic snapped before the play.
And I think we could easily count the number of pics we took so far.
It's not that many.


This was taken from the roof terrace at the Durian.
Nvr been there in fact.


The Bra Top from Uniqlo on SALE!
I juz bot one recently at $29.90. ^-^"
Luckily for me I didn't see the one that I juz got.
So I grabbed another today. YaY!


Errr, weekend's NOT here yet eh? Hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home