Monday, December 26, 2011

Loooong break

It's been a great Xmas weekend!! Dated Nian on the eve and we watched Ghost Protocol which got me seated on the edge most of the time. Not before we rushed over to the RWS to grab my tics and to have dinner then to catch the movie. We made it! Yay! Hopefully we shed some during the whole rush cos we walked over the Boardwalk to Vivo. hee. ;)

On Sunday didn't really have any plans but the psbf wanted to drag me to Rex. She even came over to my place just to have my mom's nasi lemak. We took the bus and got detoured cos of the rd closures. So had to walk to H&M. Happy that now I got the attires planned out for the Bali trip. Made psbf walk over to Rex from town. hee. Only to find out that the tics were all sold out except for 1am show. =_=' Craps! So got home instead.


Today had the facial since ages and I totally forgotten how torturing the extraction episode was. I tahan and tahan till my left eye shed a tear. :( But I did enjoy the whole facial esp the massage part. hee. Then rushed to grab a dress and bag for mom before mtg the psbf again for her special mission.


Mom's nasi lemak complete with Paru. FAVE.



Mom grinning before her massage.



Btw my tummy growled during the facial altho I had bf alr.
Happy that I was given this despite the ginger taste.




Mom's bags! Macam Juicy Couture eh. hee.


My quickie lunch before having to stand for hours. :(


Just to see Lelaki Ini. >.<



Psbf even sponsored me his cd. And seriously when I was standing in front of him before he sign, I was dumbfounded while he was speechless. So it was an awkward moment of silence between us. Haha. Will NVR EVER do this again. hee.
Come on! My ONLY concert gig was GREEN DAY and that's incomparable to any other gigs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home