Wednesday, May 23, 2012

t i r e d

Glad that the wkend was maximised, seems like my wkdays are packed too!
Chased the mon blues away with a movie date.
But got more blues instead.
Becos of someone lor. Lucky we got everything done within that less than an hr.
And was happy that I bumped into my sec sch best fren, her husband initially.
So we waited for her arrival. And I got a cheekie kiss as well as a huggie. ;)


Dahla made pple angry kan... While getting the tics, he said to the counter guy and pointing at me,
"My gf can see ghosts!" O_O
NYACEH!


That wasn't it. Tue got to teman him get all his chocs and I successfully persuaded him to get Royce.
But then I was treated to Ritter Sports. Only.
So tempting with the Awfully Choc, Royce and Magnum ads everywhere!


Now that the parents gonna leave us for msia, had to send them to bb.
So many cheymong at bb...I went cherk cherk cherk and this one catwalked over to me and with all his shashaying jumped onto my car.


Making urself comfy hah? And there's another cheymong laying on a car's roof. tsk tsk. 


Mom's happy cos she received her HappyCall today!
Can't wait to goreng her ikans... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home