Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend ♥

 I just had one of the most fun-filled weekends! :)
Glad that it had been maximised till this hour.
Sat morn was spent with the routine of driving sis to work and then some marketing.
Squeezed a lil time to do up a card for Ling. hee.
Can't wait to see her actually!


Was to meet her at 1.30pm and I did this up at 11.30am.
So it was really fresh and wet from the glue. hee.
And I knew I cld do better than this.. tSk.


Had sumptious lunch at Pastamania not after waiting for her for some time cos she was held up.
Being alone for a while attracted some attention. At least of an African guy.
After he finished his own meal at the next table, he came over and wanted to join me. O_O
Initially, I cldn't get what he was mumbling but I kept saying NO.
He even repeated his question and I told him NO my fren's coming!
The next sec I saw Ling's face and was so glad and relieved!
So weird cos I just watched that witchdoc video from Kenya and I had to be approached by this random African guy. Eeeeeeeks! Anyways only chit chat story tell for abt 1.5hr with her cos sis reached Ct hall.
Took the train over and sis bot her overpriced Crocs! Lucky got 10% off. But still OVERPRICED!
Had only an hr or so to shop at Marina cos our movie was at JP.
Yeah lo all the way back to the west. But it was worth it!
The Avengers was pretty exciting. And I was wondering whose ass when the guy kept on punching.
Turned out to be Capt America! More yummy than Channing heh. hee.
With his side combed blonde hair...
Thankfully sis willing to watch with me cos it's been so long since we both see a movie tog and everyone else has watched the Avengers except me.
Glad that I managed to grab some baby stuff as well right before the movie.
Came home and  had Briyani for dinner! Lovely.

Woke up a lil late this morning cos I slept only at 1am+. Had bf and got ready to meet PSBF.
We had a long way to go cos crashing another PSBF's place. Hee.
Seems like we are going there for the 3rd time yet we cldn't rem which blk and what bus to take. Haha.
It was hilarious arguing with PSBF from CCK to Eunos and even right till Lin's door.
Look at lil Ali up there!
I was creating conversation with him and he was responding so well by giggling at me and raising his hand at my phone.


Check out his expression.. Hee. Adorable lor this lil guy.


And here's the big sis! All grown up.


And since we were at the East, stopped by Geylang and had Chendol.
Such a nice remedy for a HOT weather.
Took the draggy bus home and was semangat to cycle with sis.
And we stumbled upon a new Connector. Gosh!
It was so hidden but another route to reach Junction 10!
Sis wanted Gong Cha and I grabbed some tidbits from Giant.
Cloud was so threatening and we cycled hurriedly home.
But it then started to drizzle heavily and almost stopped.
When we decided to continue, the rain decided to pour!
So we were drenched! Badly. But so shiok to play in the rain aft donkey yrs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home