Saturday, May 26, 2012

Today is a Gift :)

A reminder that should always be on our mind. Every single day. Saw the phrase right in my face while I was in the mrt. Cos the words were tattooed on the back of a girl standing in front of me.
Went out early today to meet up with Aunt Sal.
We cleared the final transaction and insyaAllah, will be heading to Okinawa/ Taiwan in June.
And since it's the 2nd day wout the parents, I had to draft out the plans on what needs to be done.
As the am was already filled, had to do the laundry in the noon instead.
But the weather decided not to cooperate.
So the clothes are still not settled.
Hopefully the sun will come out really gd tmr and I will make sure that they will be crispy!
I was multi tasking with the washing machine running and frying my Prawn sambal as well as cook the pasta all at the same time. After hanging the laundry, then had a bit of time for lunch.
Watched an olskool dvd (Muriel's wedding) which was bot by sis accompanied by thunderstorm.
As I was reading the Straits times, a loud HELLO came on!A short guy was at the door and I thot I heard he said mom's name.
Apparently he was from G market.
Woa ordered on Tue it arrived on Sat late noon!
Nice timing what with me lazing at home. Cos if he were to come on wkdays no one wld be able to receive it. 2nd purchase from G market and am quite contented with the orders.
I decided to finish up the 2pc durian in the fridge.
As I was abt to put it into my mouth, I saw a BLACK DOG in front of my door!
Maaaaaaaaaaak! I screamed. hee.
He glanced at me and shashay off. -_-
How can an anjing be lost??? In front of my house!

Last nite was rather special. I was 'officially' intro-ed to his ex colleagues.
And they are such pleasant and warm people. Globally lak tu.

As sis was working full and I dun wana be left alone, I self-invited myself to his farewell dinner. haha
Was expecting a firm NO from him but it turned out the opposite. hee
They were storytelling for more than 2hrs, my butt was hurting from those plastic stools.
But it was all worth it. ;)
Told him to crop the pic but nvr gimme face ar.
My arm can easily pass off as a thigh! Aaaaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home