Thursday, May 31, 2012

10.30am till 9.30pm

He came by the deck to pass me a bag of moss (again!).
Then waited for me to put the moss at home and we walked over for bf.
He told me to have Mac D bf so that I could get birdie.
Forgotten that it was only Tues.
Took the bus to Harborfront and had lunch at Seah Im.
Finished every single grain of the Nasi Ayam goreng.
Grabbed Awfully choc stacked cake and smuggled into GV for The Road.
Thot it was some undergrd English movie but turned out to be Pinoy!
Lucky the lead was gd-looking and a lil like Ashraf Sinclair.
Took bus to Clementi for early dinner of Chinese Rojak.
Can't believe we bot a $6 serving.
My first time ever.
Took train to JP and had waffles.
Then headed home.


Drained! Rambut da masai as usual.

Something he selit tog with the moss. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home