Monday, May 28, 2012

Ikea

 Aft the crazy loong Sat, Sunday started a lil later for me. Actually, not so.
Cldnt slp aft Subuh so I dragged myself up and swept the house.
Prepared bf for sis, ironed my clothes and read the papers.
Waited for noon to come and off I went to meet him.
Org tu mood baik, came all the way to cck to fetch me. ;)

He still insisted to bounce back from Pioneer. Aiyo.
So we napped to Tampines. Ikea was HUGE.
First thing first. Was so damn hungry we went to the restaurant straight!
Queued for the meatballs instantly.
Then while queueing I saw a glimpse of the desserts at $3 each!
GOTTA have it! So while eating the balls, I kept repeating to him, pls la u queue for me k.
And I think he can't tahan alr, he went to grab it.
Not one but TWO choc cakes skali!
BAHASA! But I like!! hee.


I was quite in a dilemma on how many balls I shd get.
Mind u it was the 1st time I'm gonna taste them.
Eventually settled for 15 of them and a plate of fried rice.
Shared!


I preferred the one in front. He instructed me to cut those cakes equally.
Dono y he grabbed 2 spoons and a fork.
So I carefully sliced the cake into half annnnnddddd.....
Happily licking the fork at the end of it!
After the fork was back shiny, I realised that I forgot to slice the other one.
His expression was hilarious.
He doesnt like to share things with me....
But now I get to drink from his green green bottle! hee.


So everybody, here's how u have ur cake with TWO spoons!
Kena snap candidly.
Mata! Macam nak makan org rather than makan kek! tsK.
<12.30pm to 8.30pm>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home