Thursday, August 9, 2018

His early birthday celebration

Happy 53rd Singapore! How lucky I am to be born here and no matter how much I love to travel, always always feeling right at home upon reaching our shores.
That comfy and safe feeling replaced any uncertainties everytime I return from trips.

Initially planned to throw a little surprise celebration for the husband on Saturday.
Glad that we did it today as we had almost the whole day to celebrate.
So bro got the cake, sis bought his presents and I ordered pizza for lunch.
Fried bee hoon and some seaweed chicken as well.
Dad even shopped for him jeans as presents.


The Blackout cake from Twelve Cupcakes.


4 regular pizzas and so happy that I got to enjoy the $0.53 wingstreetbox from PizzaHut!


Sis bought him track pants from his favourite Adidas and dad bought him jeans! 👖 
I’ll hunt for his gift this weekend instead. 🤗

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home