Sunday, August 26, 2018

Such a hurry

The week’s almost fly by just like that. Probably cos it was PH midweek. 
Got to attend another wedding tomorrow.
And will be having 2 appts Mon and Tue.
Such a busy week ahead although it’s going to be a short one.


Had a haircut appt early noon and had the time to walk down the colourful lane at Arab Street. Had to snap a pose for memories. And for the first time ever in my life I went for a pixie cut. It has always been ‘under the ears slope’ kinda haircut since primary sch days.
My heart breaks when I saw the length she cut and now my sides are totally like the boys in the house. Gosh. Not gonna brood over it as it will grow out eventually Insha Allah and gonna console myself that it will take probably another 2 years for the need of a new haircut.


Done slightly past 12pm and grabbed a total of 3.5kg of Ajwa.
Walked further to have lunch at Jinjja. Yums.
Then grabbed my special toothpaste over at Robinsons.
Afterwhich we got to settle the upcoming birthday presents! Yay. 


This was an impromptu dinner with the siblings. My fave at So Pho.
And now I’m a little hungry.
Already thinking of nasi sambal goreng for tomorrow.
And already looking forward to next weekend. How like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home