Monday, August 13, 2018

The 8th Birthday Celebration (since 2010)

Alhamdulillah this is the 8th year celebrating his birthday. His actual birthday is today but we already celebrated twice. First when the family gathered at our place and second when we went to get his birthday gift.


A little bummed that I did not manage to pre-order his birthday cake.
Customised cakes are everything for birthdays.
But glad that I found this cute little party hat candle somewhere in the storeroom.
And after two chocolate cakes, I’ve decided to get this fruit flan instead.
May Allah bless my husband always.


I was about to hang out the laundry when the door bell rang.
Delivery! Hmm wondered who wanted to give the husband a surprise.
But it turned out to be My surprise instead from the husband.
A giant 90cm bouquet of premium roses with eucalyptus! 💕


This has got to be the biggest bouquet I’ve ever received and totally unexpected.
He even included the chubby cheeks hedgehog. 


Such a pretty combo of pink roses and green eucalyptus.


And he had to include this sweet message. 🙃
Amin.


Look at them cheeks! ❤️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home