Saturday, March 2, 2019

Favourite store.. sometimes

Can’t remember when was the last time I shopped at Daiso or should I say I can’t remember if I ever spent this much at Daiso. 😂 The outlet that I went to today has got to be one of the best because it’s huge, spacious and so so many varieties. Especially the Disney collection. And some new goodie bags. Don’t let me go to the birthday party collection! They have new designs. But I refrained (or not) myself and So I ended up with the loot below.



Guess how much I spent? Freaking 50 bucks la. 🤦‍♀️ So I got a total of 25 items - well mom got 4 so mine’s only 21. But 21?!? What did I buy? 😳 Here they are:

1. 5 sets of Mickey/ Minnie wet tissues (need them in my daily bags since I don’t carry those baby wipes anymore).
2. 2 smiley bamboo kitchen spatula (since I use it almost daily gonna change it soon)
3. 1 wooden Disney spoon (for husband’s daily honey water)
4. 2 ice cream goodie bags ziploc (useful for the kid’s emergency packs)
5. 2 Made In Thailand trays (to marie-kondo my tupperwares)
6. 1 plant pot (for my growing Citronella)
7. 1 pack of scrubs for stainless steel pots
8. 2 packs of cotton pads
9. 1 pack of Sakura goodie bags
10. 1 Mickey bin for toilet
11. 1 Mickey bowl for the kid
12. 1 solar powered swinging monkey toy
13. 1 pack of sponge (husband found it while vacuuming this morning)


All this loot is it because I’m deprived of Kaison? 😬 And now I’m abstaining myself from FV cos they having 20% sitewide! 🤭

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home