Sunday, March 3, 2019

Oh well

Updating the blog using the husband's lappie. Wow! When was the last time I did some typing using a keyboard? Been updating and reviving my blog using my phone instead. So what did I do on a sunny Sunday??



Had no plans just like yesterday. Today I cooked them prata to eat with my Mutton Dalca (from yesterday) for breakfast. Super lazy to go out when the husband suggested to go get a new phone. Searched and decided to go Waterway point. We both wanted lasagna for lunch and guess what? Pizza Hut's lasagna was not available. Hmph. We had to settle for Set Meal for 2 and vegetable soup. And we were so blur till we didn't order ala carte so that the kid could eat for free. Not eligible with any set meals. But Alhamdulillah. Kenyang indeed. Went to Toys'r'us after that and had to walk pass Daiso without entering. Self-control there. Headed to Singtel to purchase a phone but the waiting time was 1.5 hours so we went home instead. Well means I have more time to search for the best phone to settle with.


Got the Entangled Rapunzel adding to our Disney Lego.


Rapunzel crashing Jasmine’s castle.


And yay! Husband bought the tickets for Disney on Ice. Will be the first for the kid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home