Friday, March 15, 2019

I hope he knows


Yes! Congrats to the husband for being elected and being given a positive feedback for his performance. Alhamdulillah. May Allah bless him with good health and abundance of rezeki. I hope he knows that I am proud of his achievements despite his daily whines of his job woes.  Always always reminding him not to care so much about what others have to say or comment, as him doing his job sincerely and with amanah, Insha Allah will be blessed with barakah.

So I (not so) secretly ordered him the same Mickey T-shirt so that he could be twinning with the kid for Disney on Ice. I gotta hunt my H&M Mickey sweater probably at Mom’s since I can’t find it here. Sure the kid can’t wait for the show cos he would scream every time the ad’s on tv. I can’t wait too! Glad that I managed to buy the Dad’s at a huge discounted price over at Qoo10. With free shipping even!

Got him the cake for a little celebration for his election. He’s feeling excited and all but I predict that there’s going to be additional load and even events that may take up a bit of our family time. 

So what’s the plans for the weekend? The long distance cousins’ coming over and I would make them Kuih Keria Insha Allah. And Sunday gonna have an appointment at the phone shop.

On a side note, the bff told me about a huge break up yesterday whereby the couple supposed to be hitched this weekend but being cancelled. Allah. No matter what the reason no matter how the situation seems to be, I cannot imagine the heartache that the strong lady has to deal with. No words can console the crushed heart at this moment but I pray that she will get up on her feet again in no time. When things get too tough, I hope that we can be reminded of how temporary this world is. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home