Monday, April 13, 2009

Shopping Spree


Shopping was insane over at Japan. And no doubt I guess that the shopping spree's damage was the best and the worst (on my $$).

Upon the flight to Narita, browsed thru the catalogue and saw a Silver Tiffany n Co. necklace. Did the conversion and felt that it was well affordable. And so that was the first splurge and my first Tiffany n Co. Was a happy girl landing on the land of the Rising Sun.

Then when we went to shop at Gotemba. GROSS! Can you imagine two streets of shopping outlets inclusive of huge brands such as COACH, BARNEYS, KATE SPADE, GUCCI, ADIDAS, NIKE and a whole lot more!!!?! As we were only given two crucial hours to do the shopping there, we were advised by our guide to aim the shops and find out the location since they have East and West zones. So we headed over to Coach first and bought our first purchase. I bot a bag at half price. Partner also got herself a bag too! Then went over to Nike and Adidas. Bought him a Nike bag and myself a cap. While at Adidas, was lucky to grab shoes at only $30. It was in the clearance wagon whereby only limited sizes avail. So felt Cinderella to be able to fit the red, brown and PINK shoes. Finally a steal for my Cardiomix lesson! hee.

Was contemplating to grab a Kate Spade bag but thankfully managed to curb myself. So made the Gotemba exit with huge paperbags from Coach and Nike. I have however divided my Yen accordingly on how to spend at the different tours. So the next purchase was done at Disneyland. Only bought lil souvenirs for BFF and myself. And I did not grab stuff for myself at Tokyo itself and I still regretted for not buying the pink n black Hello Kitty pouch which costs more than $30.

Disappointed since they dun have it at Aeon, Narita, I went to buy HRC Tee instead. We went to get a MUJI bag too as our luggage ran out of space. Yikes! And even after that, we still had a hard time zipping up the bag. After all the shopping, I'm left with around 6000Yen. So excited to visit the Uniqlo outlet at the Terminal 2. And I spent all of my leftover Yen there. Managed to grab 5 Tees, a 3/4 exercise pants and socks for the men. hee! Was leaving Narita with a huge grin on my face.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home