Thursday, July 23, 2009

After Sometime...




Yesterday's meet up with the PSBFs went great! It was after so long that I had a real buffet. All I remember from the previous glutton sessions was that normally I will puke everything out again. But not at Marina's Seoul Garden. We started the session at close to 7pm and only ended it around 9pm. And Lin was supposed to be grabbing some last minute gifts for her colleague yet these two ladies of mine dropped by Secret Recipe and bought like almost 5 slices of cakes each. Unbelievable! I have never ever done that in my entire life! And so Ifah has just got to get me this non creamy Chilled Stroberi Cheesekek!






It tasted as good as it looks!


To my PSBFs, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful and wonderful friendship all of 19 years of it! Aha. 19 years of it! It's like 3/4 of my life. Through the letters, meets and smses, NOTHING can stop us now. Friends Forever. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home