Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Be My Baby

Yesterday, finally picked up the VS body lotion at Pioneer and walked my way to Jurong Point. There, got the bday card for PSBF and headed to Sakura for a brief dinner. Thanks BFF. For bringing the photos and so many ole2 from Bintan (and from JP too I know you lame woman!). hee. The trouble of carrying the huge tupperware to work and only to pass it to me back at JP. haha. Thankies ya.


And I love the T cos got my fave color PINK and definitely not cos it's in your fave YELLOW, okay! hehe. I hope we could meet up again real soon cos I still wana see your official album!


And now now presenting Pwincess Nur Allysha Aaryani. Dun be glum okie? Auntie Yam will visit u real soon. And I'll make sure you open your eyes for me... :D Be a good girl for now aite..Dun make Mummy Shasha cry....Altho that's one of her fave pastime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home