Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ally

So finally Fri came and I went out slightly early to meet BFF. Upon reaching Shasha's place, she instructed us to wake her Baby Ally up..Oh boy! Don't we had a hard time doing that?? She just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. Don't believe me?


Life's good...Cosy bed...Let's just sleep on.

Eh? Wer am I now?? Where's my cosy bed?? Craps..Just sleep on lah..

Mmmm What's this?? Feels like King Koil..Shiok lah...Cosier than my bed..



Aaaahhh! Nice...Zzzzzzzzz

I fold my arms and continue sleeping....

Ok Ok! I give up! Who wakes me up better own up now?!? Wait who is this??

Urghhh...Ok Auntie, u win!

Actually Baby Ally pooed and everyone started to despise her...So the pushing game was ON. Mummy was the first to surrender. Daddy pretended to be shy as Baby Ally is a girl and surrounded by us ladies...So they pushed it to the Aunties who came to visit her...But since with no experience, all give in and poor granny had to do the job...While changing her diaper, Ally decided to wee as well....heee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home