Friday, July 24, 2009

Wants...

1) Continue my dream of arguing with that fat Mat; whoever he is

2) Cut my fringe badly although it's not that long

3) Go see see Sephora cos I've never ever been there to check out all the beauty junkies

4) Avoid eating rice again today so that won't be looking bulging in that LBD tmr!

5) Pay my tax off so that I could get it done and over with quickly

6) For my Friday to end quick cos I wana meet Baby Allysha, Mummy Shasha and BFF

7) To look forward to tmr's 'mentel time' with the Minahs...

8) Cannot wait for next week to come cos of a few things that will only happen next week

9) Get that First Love compilation CD even though he bot me my Green Day last night

10) For all of the above to be achieved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home