Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tonight Will Be the Night

Finally, weekend is here. Our first ever Hen Party later this evening. Was thinking hard the games to organize and such. But we have settled on:


Handbag Game

Treasure Hunt

Q&A for the bride

Taboo

Will probably elaborate more in the next entry. But I must thank the partner profusely for accompanying me in grabbing the hunt presents. Wout you I think I would be directionless and indecisive thankfully u were there. BIG HUG! hee. And glad that you managed to get your wanted stuff as well. :D




The DIY card for the bride and the Hunt presies!





All complete! :D

Managed to book Transformers tic last weekend for the opening date. He was definitely looking forward to it. Not sure why the big hoo haa over this sequel anyways but I was sure looking forward to meeting Shia again. :P

On last Thur supposed to go for GSS at VIVO but I did not buy anything at all except for using up that ten bucks voucher. And finally managed to get rid of it by passing the other to Inin. The mess in MNG and Zara was totally spoiling my mood to spend while Pull n Bear sale was still too steep. Would probably go down to Robinson's sale at Expo tmr instead.

And on Thur nite too I dreamt about Pontianak at my former house. But the thing is this Pontianak has a sliding fringe instead of one length hair. In the nitemare, everytime she appears I'd be having trouble in chanting the Quran verses. hmmmm. Then this Inin has to scare me that if the dream is about she in our house, that means she's there. for real. Reminded me of Dad's previous encounter at our hall. haizzzz.

Earlier this wk, dreamt of SFTP. Then the following day read abt accident which involved a cab and a Honda. Ironically, he did not log in for the whole of this wk. It couldn't be him right. Sure he's off to reservist or something. Just hope he's doing fine.

I'd better pack my stuff for tonight's stay at Fullerton. Oh so EXCITED! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home