Sunday, June 21, 2009

Image Overhaul

Image overhaul? I think I need one. Badly. But then again, it was quite a mouthful to swallow coming from my self-declared fashionist. hee. Let's take things one at a time. In the meantime, let's just jot down the things I need to buy!

  • new lipgloss to be put next to my keyboard at work for easy touch-up
  • new shoes
  • touch up on make up twice daily?

Well, that's not many and too difficult to comply with but I can forsee that it will definitely take a lot of effort.

Anyways, I am currently using my lappie in the living room thanks to bro's fren. He came yest to fix the router thingy but then again have to plug it on. So it's not like 100% wireless. Only that I could surf in the toilet now! hee. And bro's fren reminded me so much like Abg Min. Wondered what happen to him now since it's been so long. He has long rebonded hair, a true mat rock. And he let it cover his face which kinds of freaks me out. However, he has a soft voice and I believe that he is a geek deep inside. I mean a Mat Rock who knows his IT well. Urmmm.. Never judge a book by its cover.

On last thur, went to get the tiara for the upcoming Hen Party. Then proceeded to Funan to get fiance's $200+ headphones. Yes. After getting his $189 headphones. So much trouble for a bloody headphones. And it doesn't end there. He still need to bring it over to the Service Centre. Thankfully, now it's all settled and he....contented with his buy. While having our simple dinner at Pastamania, he kept looking at my face. Then he said he was reminded of the past whereby he always dines alone. But now I'm right in front of him. hee. Emo la tu...

We bought Andersens and ate it while walking to the Central bus stop. On the way, we saw 190 with not so filled yet and he almost, I repeat eh, ALMOST, left me there with my cone of ice cream to catch the bus. :( We missed two 190 altogether and luckily the next one that came was not packed either.

On Fri I took my tpt home after three mths of going home late on Fri thanks to Cardiomix. So felt funny to go home early on the fri. So I went to go for my brisk walking rounds. Completed another 8 and did 200 twists and 200 push legs. Yet I do not think I have lost a single gram yet. hee.

Had no plans for the weekend. But wanted to drag mom to accompany me to Bugis area to find things for the Hen Party. Disappointed tho cos most of the stuff sold were mainly for kids' parties. Then went to L Senza to grab the bride's gift and it was ultra cheap! They having 70% disct! And thks to the Salesgirls there, i managed to use ham2's members card so additional 10% off. Weeeee. And she was polite enuf to ask mom to take a seat while i did my browsing. Hmm. Wondered why the salesgirls are kind towards my mom. Must be her grumpy face eh.

Drove parents to BP to pass over some used Baju Raya and shoes then dad wanted to drop by 10 Mile junction. I missed a hump and we went bumping over the tiny but sharp hump. Shit loh. the yellow lines had faded and it was raining while parents so engrossed in their conversation. hee. Wanted to get the mangosteen there but since it was raining cats and dogs and the fruits were outside, they were covered by canvas sheet. So forgone the intention.

Today received an sms from Pri Sch best fren. Will be mtg her up and hopefully can get more stuff for the Hen Party! Super excited about it cos we will be having choc buffet and to top it all, staying overnight at Fullerton!!! Weeeeeee. Sis' bes frens are getting hitched and since I'm quite close to them, they been inviting me to their solemnizations. Looks like I'd be a witness to many many marriages this year! :D Amik berkat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home