Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Emotional

On Monday as I was on leave and wanted to spend a day with him before the fasting month starts, we planned to catch UP earliest possible and checked out Ion. I have bought a HUGE shirt top from Zara not for the special date but for the visit to the future in laws. Realised that it has been so long since I last see them and thought should have paid them a visit at least before the fasting month begins.


Met at JE and he was almost late cos he hasn't bathe but in the end he was the one waiting for me. So we took the train to Lido and managed to catch the 12.45 show. PIXAR did an intro, emotional one, before the real movie begins. I thot that was already the starting of the movie but what has it got to do with clouds? Whatever the intend was for the intro, I had to assume that it was about loyalty and how one can stay true to someone no matter how he/she may got hurt in the process.


After the movie, he got LJS while I had Prawn Aglio. Then we moved down to the shopping area to look see, look see. Excitedly, walked over to Ion after that. Although from the outside it looked huge and such a big hoohaa about the opening, I thot it's just another shopping mall. Again I guess it's the shopping environment that matters rather than having too many malls around. Anyways, first stop was Uniqlo but when I looked at the display and layout, something tells me it's just another Tshirt. Not the same excitement I get as at the Narita airport. In the end, I bought for myself a pink brolly since my black Esprit has given up on me. Then we went over to Muji where he got himself plain Ts.


After finishing almost two rounds at Ion, we made our way to Far East. Sadly he couldn't get the Nike shoes which he used to love. Those high cut limited edition stuff. There are one or two but they cost a bomb at $300. Yikes! We then went to Taka before taking the train home. Stopped by JE NTUC to grab fruits for the future in laws and took a cab. When we reached, they're not back from their Hort Park tour. So he dragged me to MacD filling himself with McWings meal. Two fast food in a day, good luck to him! hee. Almost 7 we went to his place and had a lil chat with the parents. Glad that his bro now opens up more compared to last time. Chatted and watched TV for almost an hour before I made myself scarce. hehe.



Anyways, talked to Auntie today as she was not around for the whole of last week. While telling me her story, I kinda got emo after a while. Until I saw her eyes turned red. I prayed for her health and hopefully she'll get by.








No matter how big your problem could be, there's always someone with a much bigger one. Ultimately, we all must know that nothing is permanent in this world. One fine day, it'll all come to an end. So sometimes amid our busyness, it's good to stop and take a moment of your surrounding. In the meantime, let's join the dots, I mean the birds, in the photo above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home