Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pre-fasting

I have been fasting since Sunday and all I feel is dry. Especially the lips. Nevermind the ocassional cravings of certain food but other than that, I feel far from hungry. Yesterday break fast was a despair cos I was expecting mee goreng at least but Mom did not cook one for me. Luckily, sis already bot cheese tarts and fruit tarts. So at least that cheered me up abit. And dad initiatively did the sirap drink for me. They both knew that I have to have sweet drink and noodles for break fast without fail. So I had the following 'buffet' for my break fast.




Depressedly, I have not gone to Orchard for sometime. In fact, since I had those two trips, no shopping has been done locally. So you can imagine how deprived I am from shopping? But who's the one more excited than me to visit the drastically changed town? Surprisingly, it's him. So we're trying to set a date, a shopping date I hope, to spend at least some time in town soon.

But for now, what food should I grab later from Pasar Malam? hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home