Monday, August 17, 2009

The Visit

For a shame, I have never ever been to the graveyard in my whole of 26 years. And yesterday marked the very first day I 'visited' the late grandparents and uncles. Until yesterday, then I know where exactly their resting place were. And for the very first time too, the whole family of 5 actually teamed up to clean the graveyards of the beloved ones who have past on.



Even at the sites while cleaning late uncle's place, dad was grumbling with mom. And I could clearly see that my late uncle would definitely advised us to be patient with them, like how he used to tell us. Even though it was that only one time. I could rem till this day and probably for the rest of my life. And I kinda felt emo how everytime mom would 'say' her gdbye to her late mom, mom in law, elder bro and younger bro when we were to make our move. Anyways, at the end of the clean-up, I somehow felt closed to them again after sprinkling the leaves and orchids on their resting place. And I think it's time that I make the effort to at least visit them once a year.



Then accompanied sis to meet her pal at Vivo whereby we had lunch at Barcelos (Nandos-alike) and brownie dessert at Haagen Dazs. Cldn't imagined that we cld stay until 8+ and so he sent me home since it's his off day next.


My tropical beef wrap....Was quite a light meal....

The brownie which I find a little tad too sweet.. Luckily the 3 of us shared it.

I reckon that it's gonna be a packed week and that the fasting mth will start this weekend, I'm rushing to get some of the things done so that there'd probably be lesser stuff to do then. But for now looking forward to that date with mom and sis this coming midweek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home